Self-Service Online Supplier Portal
Does your current system eliminate?
- Manual and error-prone entry of supplier information.
- Paper invoice submission.
- Endless phone calls and e-mails regarding the status of invoices and payments.
- Tedious and time-consuming searches for supplier information.
Businesses need a smarter way to manage and interact with their valued suppliers.
That’s why IPS created a next-generation self-service online supplier portal as part of its AP transformation platform for accounts payable automation.
The IPS self-service supplier portal enables suppliers of any size or technological sophistication to:
- Easily update their vendor information to avoid payment delays
- Effortlessly submit invoices and receive a confirmation of their receipt
- Convert or flip buyer purchase orders into electronic invoices submitted through the portal
- Instantly see the status of invoices and payments (e.g. received, approved, paid, etc.), at any time, from any location, to better manage their working capital
- Electronically communicate with buyers, avoiding back-and-forth calls and e-mails
By extending their accounts payable automation with the IPS self-service supplier portal, buyers can:
- Further streamline their operations and lower transaction processing costs
- More easily communicate and collaborate with suppliers
- Accelerate the resolution of exceptions
- Avoid potential supply chain disruptions
- Strengthen their relationships with valued suppliers
- Free up accounts payable staff to focus on value-added activities
With buyers spending between $2.50 to $3.60 or more resolve the typical supplier inquiry regarding invoice or payment status, the cost savings from a self-service online supplier portal can add up fast!
What’s more, making your company easier to do business with helps attract and retain top suppliers and provides you with leverage during contract negotiations and early payment discount discussions.
Learn how a self-service online supplier portal works and can benefit your organization! Read More