Manual and semi-automated invoice processes make it nearly impossible for CFOs and treasurers to get the information they need to effectively manage working capital and corporate spend.
- Data is poorly organized
- Information is not timely
- Systems are not well-integrated
- Decision-makers don’t have access to critical variables
- Key information is not captured
It’s no wonder that most businesses can’t accurately forecast long-term cash flows.
Stop the financial guesswork by automating your accounts payable process.
Automated accounts payable solutions include flexible reports and real-time visibility, providing CFOs and treasurers with the ability to better manage working capital and corporate spend.
- Interactive dashboards display real-time information on cash flow and liabilities to suppliers
- Integration with any ERP provides visibility across business units and locations
- Supplier information can be easily accessed through vendor master database integration
- Invoices are tracked in real-time and detailed audit trails are instantly available
- Authorized users can access archived invoices anytime, from any location or device
With the IPS Accounts Payable Automation Solution, key information on cash and spend not only is current but it also completely transparent for CFOs and treasurers.
Real-time visibility into accounts payable information empowers CFOs and treasurers to:
- Accurately forecast cash flows
- Make fluid decisions about keeping cash versus taking supplier discounts
- Gain leverage in negotiations with suppliers
- Identify opportunities to optimize electronic payment usage
- More easily analyze spend patterns
This makes accounts payable automation an invaluable strategic tool for CFOs and treasurers.
Don’t let guesswork drive your company’s decision-making on cash and spend.
Contact IPS today to learn how we are helping companies gain real-time payables visibility.