Greg Bartels, president and CEO of IPS, was selected to speak at the upcoming Healthcare Payments Automation Summit (HPAS) in Orlando, Florida. Bartels will be leading a session entitled, “Hospital Accounts Payable Processing in the Cloud.”
Bartels, a frequent industry speaker, will discuss how hospitals can eliminate the long, error-prone manual processing invoices, and move to a more efficient, secure solution in the cloud—saving hospitals systems hundreds of thousands of dollars.
When: Saturday, January 28, 10:10 – 11 a.m.
Where: Healthcare Payments Automation Summit, Orlando FL
HPAS , held January 26-28, 2012 in Orlando, brings together healthcare payers, providers and third-party processors, as well as leading financial institutions and technology solutions vendors. Attendees share actionable ideas and automation techniques for driving costs and complexity out of payments and accounts payable processes. Topics at HPAS include regulatory mandates in healthcare payments and accounts payable, claims reimbursements and more.
- The impact of health reform on payments and AP
- Building a business case for using a bank lockbox
- Taking the sting out of payments at the point of care
- Sure-fire ways to run afoul of HIPA
- Strategies for safeguarding healthcare information
- Best practices for supplier portals in healthcare
- What to do about claims reimbursement
Details on the location and time of the presentation will be available soon. Click here for more information on HPAS 2012.