AP Business Continuity Services
Keep your AP operations running.
If your accounts payable operations have been disrupted, IPS can help.
- IPS was there for the American Red Cross during the 9/11 terrorist attacks
- IPS was there for a large financial services company during Hurricane Sandy
- IPS was there for its clients when their offices were shut down during the pandemic
- IPS was there for its clients during minor disruptions to their operations
IPS offers a range of business continuity services for accounts payable:
USPS, UPS or FedEx mail forwarding
Forward the invoices you receive from suppliers to us and we will provide outsourced end-to-end invoice processing, including scanning, intelligent data capture and digital workflow routing.
Intelligent data capture in the cloud
Scan your invoices to the secure IPS cloud and we will handle the rest.
PDF invoice processing
Direct your suppliers to send their invoices as PDF e-mail attachments to a centralized e-mail box and we will process them, based on your business rules.
Invoice approval in the cloud
Scan your invoices to the secure IPS cloud and we will facilitate mobile approval with your purchasers, based on your business rules. Your staff can digitally and securely approve invoices, no matter where they work.
Virtual card payments
Pay your suppliers on time – even if you can’t get into the office to cut checks – and earn cash-back rebates on spend made with a card.
No matter what service you need, IPS can get you up and running fast. IPS also offers a pay-as-you-go pricing model that helps you control your expenses. And we offer 24-48 hour turnaround and 99.95 percent data capture accuracy on the invoices we process.
When the disruption passes, you can go back to processing invoices yourself, or continue using our services.
Let IPS help you keep your AP operations running smoothly.
Why IPS for AP Business Continuity Services?
- Nearly three decades of experience of experience in document scanning, capture and archival
- More than 1 billion document images created over the past decade alone
- Proven track record during natural disasters and the 9/11 terrorist attacks
- Anytime, anywhere, any-device access through the best AP automation solution
- Our cloud-based end-to-end platform offers the capabilities and flexibility to address any business need: intelligent data capture, digital workflows, analytics and ERP integration
- Ironclad document security